Market Your Business Outdoors with Headwear this Spring
If you're having an event outdoors, make sure you have a way to enhance your marketing... with custom headwear! By selecting a customizable cap and adding your company logo, you'll be potentially multiplying your reach for years to come. Keep reading for a few ways that companies have been taking advantage of custom headwear to market (and grow) their business!
How can you grow your business at your event with your customized headwear?
- Make individuals sign up on your e-mail list to receive a free cap
- Are they already your customer? Have them refer a friend for a free cap
- Connect with them on social media and reward them with a free cap
- Raffle off caps and have them submit their information so you can market to them later
- Give away your caps and challenge them to tag your business on social media! #wearingyourbusiness
How will this continuously grow your business?
- The recipient will love that your company gave them something truly useful and may be a fan of the company as well.
- There are the people that they meet when they are wearing it, both at that initial event and later on, who will ask, “Where’d you get that? It’s cool.” Their answer would be an immediate promotion for your company.
- Your logo will end up in thousands of social media photos. Imagine how much it would cost to put 100 pictures in front of 10,000 people. You can do that for the cost of the customized cap.
- Weeks, months, or years of free advertising are yours. A good quality cap or visor will last for years. Once someone has it in their closet, they will put it on to go out. When they do, you will be getting advertising, probably in places you’ve never even heard of.
Customized promotional headwear, including baseball caps and visors, are among the easiest ways to make tens of thousands of impressions for very little expense. Make sure that your designer is an expert with these products and you might even find people seeking you out, just for the opportunity to advertise for you for free.